Out of the Darkness Fundraising Recognition Gifts
Thank you for sharing your stories and helping show our communities how we're working #TogetherToFightSuicide.
Every dollar you raise through the Out of the Darkness events is invested in life-saving research, education, advocacy, and support programs that help save lives and bring hope to those affected by suicide.
These gifts are a small token of our appreciation. We're grateful for your support.
Fall 2021 - Spring 2022 Recognition Program
Exclusively for Out of the Darkness Community Walks taking place September 2021 through June 2022.
There is no registration fee or fundraising minimum to participate in AFSP's Out of the Darkness Community events, and we welcome family members, friends, and colleagues to get involved. Please note: only individual participants who $150 or more are eligible for an official Out of the Darkness T-shirt.
Click HERE to find an upcoming Out of the Darkness event near you.
*Recognition Program Details:
- With the exception of the official Out of the Darkness t-shirts ($150 level), recognition items are not cumulative; only one item is awarded to each fundraiser.
- T-shirts are distributed by local Out of the Darkness event organizers, only. Please see event page for details.
- Gifts are awarded based on individual fundraising efforts, not team totals.
- Fundraisers may select one item at or below the level achieved.
- Matching gifts are included in fundraising totals if the participant provides the appropriate matching gift form when turning in the eligible donation.
- Codes to redeem gifts will be emailed to all qualifiers by December 31st (June 30th if you're participating in an event taking place January 2022-June 2022).
- The American Foundation for Suicide Prevention reserves the right to substitute an incentive item of equal or greater value.
- Offer valid for Fall 2021-Spring 2022 Out of the Darkness COMMUNITY event only. Does not apply to the Out of the Darkness Overnight series.
- Click HERE to view last year's recognition gift flyer (fall 2020-spring 2021).