Out of the Darkness Fundraising Recognition Gifts
Thank you for sharing your stories and helping show our communities how we're working #TogetherToFightSuicide.
Every dollar you raise through the Out of the Darkness events is invested in life-saving research, education, advocacy, and support programs that help save lives and bring hope to those affected by suicide.
These gifts are a small token of our appreciation. We're grateful for your support.
Check back in spring 2023 to see the Fall 2023 - Spring 2024 Recognition Gifts!
Everyone who raises $150+ by the day of the walk will receive a FREE t-shirt! *Distributed by local walk organizers only.*
Fall 2022 - Spring 2023 Recognition Program
Exclusively for Out of the Darkness Community Walks taking place September 2022 through June 2023.
Gifts are based on INDIVIDUAL fundraising totals only. Donations made to a team as a whole will not go toward the team members' individual fundraising totals.
Click the image above or HERE to download the incentive flyer
There is no registration fee or fundraising minimum to participate in AFSP's Out of the Darkness Community events, and we welcome family members, friends, and colleagues to get involved. Please note: only individual participants who $150 or more are eligible for an official Out of the Darkness T-shirt.
Click HERE to find an upcoming Out of the Darkness event near you.
*Recognition Program Details:
- With the exception of the official Out of the Darkness t-shirts ($150 level), recognition items are not cumulative; only one item is awarded to each fundraiser.
- T-shirts are distributed by local Out of the Darkness event organizers, only. Please see event page for details.
- Gifts are awarded based on individual fundraising efforts, not team totals.
- Fundraisers may select one item at or below the level achieved.
- Matching gifts are included in fundraising totals if the participant provides the appropriate matching gift form when turning in the eligible donation.
- Codes to redeem gifts will be emailed to all qualifiers by December 31st (June 30th if you're participating in an event taking place January 2023-June 2023).
- The American Foundation for Suicide Prevention reserves the right to substitute an incentive item of equal or greater value.
- Offer valid for Fall 2022-Spring 2023 Out of the Darkness COMMUNITY events only. Does not apply to the Out of the Darkness Overnight series.
- Click HERE to view last year's recognition gift flyer (fall 2021-spring 2022).