2022 Marine Corps Marathon and 10k - Team Maryland
Join us on October 30, 2022Register Now Donate
About the 2022 Event
Ever dreamed of running the iconic Marine Corps Marathon through our nation’s capital? Team AFSP has your guaranteed entry and is recruiting runners for the Marine Corps Marathon and 10K on Sunday, October 30, 2022! Be a part of the team dedicated to preventing suicide for the American Foundation for Suicide Foundation.
Race Distances & Fundraising Commitment Levels
- Marathon / 26.2 miles: $1,000
- 10K / 6.2 miles: $250
- Lifesaver: $100 - If you already have a bib to the 2022 MCM or 10K, but also want to raise funds for Team AFSP, you can register as a Lifesaver on Team AFSP. This option is ONLY for runners who have already secured a bib through the standard lottery process.
* Fundraising minimums must be raised by October 30, 2022. Please see “Important Rules & Requirements” section below for details.
Important Rules & Requirements (Please Read!):
- AFSP will cover your bib fee in full.
- AFSP is not responsible for any travel expenses and cannot assist with booking transportation or accommodation. The participant is responsible to organize transportation to and from the event.
- You have until October 30, 2022 to reach your fundraising goal. If you do not reach your goal by November 1, 2021, your credit card will be charged for the remaining amount.
- August 15, 2022 will be the last day you can drop out without being responsible for achieving your fundraising goal. After August 15, 2022, you are required to reach your mandatory fundraising minimum by October 30, 2021 or your credit card will be charged the remaining amount.
- AFSP will not transfer or issue any refunds for funds raised. If you already raised funds and you drop out before August 15, 2022, your funds raised cannot be moved to another AFSP event (Out of the Darkness Walks, Paws for Prevention, Golf Tournaments etc.) and we will not provide any refunds.
- Once you sign up for the marathon, you cannot switch to a 10K bib. However, you can switch from a 10k bib to a Marathon bib before MCM's registration opens (usually some time early summer).
- Registering on this site will allow you to start fundraising, but will NOT register you for the race. In order to receive a bib entry for the MCM, you have to register through this website. During the summer months, the Marine Corps Marathon official registration page will open and AFSP will register you and pay for your MCM registration bib. Once the payment has been made by AFSP, you will receive an email from the MCM team confirming your participation.
Everyone who raises $250 or more will receive an official Team AFSP Dri-Fit shirt in the mail.