2022 Marine Corps Marathon and 10k - Team NCAC
Join us on October 30, 2022
Register Now Donate
2022 MCM Team AFSP Registration is Open!
About the 2022 Event
Ever dreamed of running the iconic Marine Corps Marathon through our nation’s capital? Team AFSP has your guaranteed entry and is recruiting runners for the Marine Corps Marathon and 10K on Sunday, October 30, 2022! Be a part of the team dedicated to preventing suicide for the American Foundation for Suicide Foundation.
Fundraising minimums must be met before November 1, 2022. Please see “Important Rules & Requirements” section below for details.
Race Distances & Fundraising Commitment Levels
- 50K / 31.07 miles: $2,500*
- Lifesaver: $100 If you already have a bib to the 46th MCM or 10K, but also want to raise funds for Team AFSP, you can register as a Lifesaver on Team AFSP. This option is ONLY for runners who have already secured a bib through the standard lottery process.
* IMPORTANT DEADLINES:
- You have until November 1, 2022 to reach your fundraising goal. If you do not reach your goal before November 1, 2022, your credit card (provided at registration) will be charged for the remaining amount on that date.
- August 14, 2022 will be the last day you can drop out without being responsible for achieving your fundraising goal.
- Please see "Important Rules & Requirements" section below for details.
All Team AFSP Runners Will Receive:
- Coaching and training plans via email
- Fundraising tips via email
Important Rules & Requirements: Please Read!
- AFSP will cover your bib fee in full.
- Registering for Team AFSP through this website does NOT register you for the MCM race. In order to receive a bib entry for the MCM, you first will need to register yourself through this website. Then, after you register here, AFSP will register you with MCM and pay for your bib. Once the payment has been made by AFSP, you will receive an email from the MCM team confirming your participation and official registration with MCM.
- AFSP is not responsible for any travel expenses and cannot assist with booking transportation or accommodation. The participant is responsible to organize transportation to and from the event.
- You have until November 1, 2022 to reach your fundraising goal. If you do not reach your goal before November 1, 2022, your credit card will be charged for the remaining amount on that date.
- August 14, 2022 will be the last day you can drop out without being responsible for achieving your fundraising goal. After August 14, 2022, you are required to reach your mandatory fundraising minimum before November 1, 2022 or your credit card will be charged the remaining amount.
- AFSP will not transfer or issue any refunds for funds raised. If you already raised funds and you drop out before August 14, 2022, your funds raised cannot be moved to another AFSP event (Out of the Darkness Walks, Paws for Prevention, Golf Tournaments etc.) and we will not provide any refunds.
Everyone who raises $250 or more will receive an official Team AFSP Dri-Fit shirt in the mail.