National Capital Area Golf Tournament
Join us on May 16, 2022
|Ticket||Quantity Left||Price Each|
|Presenting Sponsor (Exclusive)||None left||$7,500.00|
|Platinum Lifesaver Sponsor||None left||$5,000.00|
|Silver Lifesaver Sponsor||None left||$2,500.00|
|"Swing Juice" Bar Sponsor (Exclusive)||None left||$2,500.00|
|Beverage Cart Sponsor (Limited)||None left||$2,000.00|
|Breakfast Sponsor (Exclusive)||None left||$1,500.00|
|On-Course Game Sponsor||None left||$500.00|
|Golf Cart Sponsor (Limited Availability)||None left||$500.00|
|Tee Box Sponsor (Corporate)||None left||$300.00|
|Tee Box Sponsor (Individual)||None left||$150.00|
|Player's Combo: (5) Mulligans/Door Prize Tickets + (5) 50/50 Raffle Tickets + (1) Hand of Poker Golf||None left||$50.00|
Foursomes & Individual Tickets
Location Bull Run Golf Club 15000 Bull Run Estates Dr., Haymarket, VA 20169
Date May 16, 2022 Times 7:45 AM - 3:00 PM
- 7:45 AM
- Golfer Check-In (Clubhouse Entrance)
- Continental Breakfast (Outdoor Patio)
- Driving Range Opens
- 8:00 AM
- Putting Contest (First Entry Free)
- 8:30 AM
- Silent Auction Opens (Banquet Room)
- 9:00 AM
- Welcome & Intro by Club Professional (Outdoor Patio)
- 9:15 AM
- Shotgun Start
- 2:00 PM
- Luncheon Banquet (Banquet Room)
- Turn in Scorecards
- Turn in Poker Golf Hand
- Luncheon Banquet (Banquet Room)
- 2:30 PM
- Live Auction
- Awards Presentation
- 3:00 PM
- Silent Auction Closes / Auction-Winner Checkout Begins
- 4:00 PM
- Event Ends
- Hole 2 Longest Drive: Women
- Hole 3 Closest to the Pin: Women
- Hole 14 Longest Drive: Men
- Hole 16 Closest to the Pin: Men
- First card and directions provided at Check-in. Additional cards at Holes 1 & 18.
- NCAC Golf Chair Marge McConnell (e: firstname.lastname@example.org / p: 703-201-5878)
Important Dates & Deadlines
- Online Golfer Registration Closes May 13, 2022
- Sponsor Deadline April 25, 2022
- Donations Accepted through June 30, 2022
To make this event possible, we need volunteers like you!
* If you are interested in joining the NCAC Golf tournament Planning Committee: contact Chair Marge McConnell at email@example.com.
* If you are interested in volunteering the day of the event: sign up to volunteer here!
Join Us & Support the Fight to #StopSuicide
Why support the AFSP National Capital Area Golf Tournament?
Suicide is a leading cause of death, and it is preventable. In 2019, national suicide rates declined in the U.S. for the first time in two decades and rates continued to decline in 2020. With your support, we’ll be one step closer to achieving our bold goal to reduce the national suicide rate 20% by 2025.
The AFSP Leads the Fight to Stop Suicide:
Funds raised through this event allow AFSP to invest in research, create educational programs, advocate for public policy, and support survivors of suicide loss.
Participate as a Golfer, Sponsor, or Make a General Donation!
Click "Buy Tickets" to register as an individual golfer/foursome, sponsor the event, or make a general donation through this website. You can also download and return our offline Golfer Registration Form and offline Sponsor Packet. Thank you for your consideration. We look forward to partnering with you to save lives!
Together to Fight Suicide,
Sponsor the AFSP-NCAC Golf Tournament to show our community that you are a voice for suicide prevention. We have a variety of sponsorship opportunities available. For information about sponsor levels and benefits, please see our Sponsor Packet (offline Sponsor Agreement enclosed). You can sponsor by returning the offline Sponsor Agreement or registering online by clicking "Buy Tickets"). Thank you for your consideration. We look forward to partnering with you to save lives!
Sponsor Deadline April 25, 2022
Connect with the AFSP National Capital Area Chapter