Hike For Hope Greater Los Angeles & Central Coast
Join us on June 17, 2023Register Now Donate
In honor of Mental Health Awareness Month, we are inviting all hikers, walkers, runners, family, and friends to walk various trails while raising funds for AFSP.
Our mission is to Save Lives and Bring Hope to Those Affected by Suicide. We are a strong and resilient community, united in our effort to fight suicide, raise awareness, educate our communities, support those who have lost loved ones, and support those with lived experience.
Registration will stay open during until June 17th. The Hike for Hope registration fee is $25.00 and will include BINGO cards listing different hiking trails and self-care activities.
How does it all work?
1. All registered participants will receive their BINGO cards by May 15, 2023. This will include step-by-step directions and what to do after you have completed a hike or a self-care activity from May 15th- June 15th. Don't worry if you register late, you can complete any of these activities throughout the month, on your own time! (If you haven't received your bingo cards, you can grab them here).
2. Choose your own adventure! You will be given the choice of easy, moderate or hard BINGO cards- which correspond to the level of hiking of your choosing. You can even create your own card with your own hikes and self-care activities. So if you have a friend or family member out of the area, who wants to join you, they can create their own card!
3. Pick a square on the bingo card to complete. Be sure to take a picture of you in action and post your pictures on social media using #HikeForHopeGLACC and tag @afsp_lacentralcoast on Instagram, or @afspLACentralCoast on Facebook!
4. Once you've completed your 5 squares in a row, please email marked BINGO card and pictures to Louisa Rocque at firstname.lastname@example.org. All submissions must be sent by Thursday, June 15th.
What's in it for me?
1. All participants who register will receive 1 entry for the opportunity drawing.
2. If you complete a 5 squares in a row from May 15- June 15, you will receive 2 additional entries into the raffle.
3. The opportunity drawing will take place on June 16th and the winners will be notified by email and phone. Four winners will be selected and the prize will be an exclusive AFSP May Mental Health Awareness Campaign t-shirt.
4. Your participation will help to spread awareness and will add some fun to your self-care routine!
Want to earn more? We've got you covered!
1. Raise $150 and you will receive a 2023 Hike for Hope Event Shirt.
2. See the graphic below to see what else you can earn along the way.
Still have questions?
Please feel free to email Louisa Rocque, at email@example.com.