Treasure Valley Paws for Prevention 2023
Join us on May 13, 2023Donate
Welcome to Treasure Valley Paws for Prevention 2023
The Treasure Valley Paws for Prevention event is a pet parade to engage the community about how important our furry friends are in suicide prevention.
Feel free to walk your pets around Julius M. Kleiner Memorial Park and take a day to celebrate our four-legged heroes.
Money raised goes to critical research, education programs, advocacy, and support for those affected by suicide.
Location: Julius M. Kleiner Memorial Park, Meridian, ID
Registration: 11:00 am
Event Time: 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Click here for all of the EXCITING day-of details (raffles, activities, opening ceremony, and more)!
Click here for the venue map to see where to go to check out all of the event activities.
Click here for the .75 mile parade route map.
Sponsorship opportunities - contact:
Contact Name: Jenny Parkhurst
Contact Phone: 310-463-6190
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer opportunities - contact:
Sign up to volunteer:
We still need folks to help on Saturday, May 13! Visit our volunteer website to see when/what we need help with at Paws, and to sign up to volunteer!
Questions about volunteering? Email our Volunteer Coordinator at AFSPPaws4Prevention@gmail.com
Getting to Kleiner Memorial Park:
To get to the Kleiner Park Loop parking lot from N Eagle Road:
- Turn onto E Fairview Avenue, heading east.
- Turn left onto N Records Way, heading north.
- At the roundabout, exit to stay on N Records Way, continuing north.
- Turn right onto Kleiner Memorial Pkwy, heading northeast.
- Exit the roundabout onto Kleiner Park Loop
- The parking lot will be on your left
- To find check-in enter the east side of Kleiner Park Loop across from the parking lot, and take the sidewalk headed to your left.
Show your AFSP support by receiving AFSP gear to wear (you and/or your pet) by donating or raising $150 or more to get a shirt, or $50 - $149 to get a pet bandana.