2021 Marine Corps Marathon and 10K - Team NCAC
Join us on October 31, 2021Register Now Donate
About the 2021 Event
Ever dreamed of running the iconic Marine Corps Marathon through our nation’s capital? Team AFSP has your guaranteed entry and is recruiting runners for the Marine Corps Marathon and 10K on Sunday, October 31, 2021! Be a part of the team dedicated to preventing suicide for the American Foundation for Suicide Foundation.
Race Distances & Fundraising Commitment Leve
- 50K / 31.07 miles: $2,500*
- Marathon / 26.2 miles: $1,000* (view 2019 course)
- 10K / 6.2 miles: $250* (view 2019 course)
- Lifesaver: $100 If you already have a bib to the 46th MCM or 10K, but also want to raise funds for Team AFSP, you can register as a Lifesaver on Team AFSP. This option is ONLY for runners who have already secured a bib through the standard lottery process.
* IMPORTANT DEADLINES:
- You have until October 31, 2021 to reach your fundraising goal. If you do not reach your goal by October 31, 2021, your credit card (provided at registration) will be charged for the remaining amount.
- August 15, 2021 will be the last day you can drop out without being responsible for achieving your fundraising goal.
- Please see "Important Rules & Requirements" section below for details.
All Team AFSP Runners Will Receive:
- Coaching and training plans via email
- Fundraising tips via email
- More to come!
Important Rules & Requirements: Please Read!
- AFSP will cover your bib fee in full.
- Registering for Team AFSP through this website does NOT register you for the MCM race. In order to receive a bib entry for the MCM, you first will need to register yourself through this website. Then, after you register here, AFSP will register you with MCM and pay for your bib. Once the payment has been made by AFSP, you will receive an email from the MCM team confirming your participation and official registration with MCM.
- AFSP is not responsible for any travel expenses and cannot assist with booking transportation or accommodation. The participant is responsible to organize transportation to and from the event.
- You have until October 31, 2021 to reach your fundraising goal. If you do not reach your goal by October 31, 2021, your credit card will be charged for the remaining amount.
- August 15, 2021 will be the last day you can drop out without being responsible for achieving your fundraising goal. After August 15, 2021, you are required to reach your mandatory fundraising minimum by October 31, 2021 or your credit card will be charged the remaining amount.
- AFSP will not transfer or issue any refunds for funds raised. If you already raised funds and you drop out before August 15, 2021, your funds raised cannot be moved to another AFSP event (Out of the Darkness Walks, Paws for Prevention, Golf Tournaments etc.) and we will not provide any refunds.
- Once you sign up for the marathon, you cannot switch to a 10K bib. However, you can switch from a 10k bib to a Marathon bib before MCM's registration opens (usually early summer).
Everyone who raises $250 or more will receive an official Team AFSP Dri-Fit shirt in the mail.