Revive Vegas is partnering up with Nevermore Productions, Cornish Pasty, 8TRAX & EM Entertainment to bring awareness about suicide prevention. 4/14/18 We will all be working together to help raise money and awareness for our fallen brothers and sisters. 10 E Charleston Blvd Las Vegas, NV 89104.
Live music,& art
- Suicide is the fourth leading cause of death for adults between the ages of 15 and 64 years in the United States.
25 million Americans suffer from depression each year.
- Over 50 percent of all people who die by suicide suffer from major depression. If one includes alcoholics who are depressed, this figure rises to over 75 percent.
- Depression affects nearly 5-8 percent of Americans ages 18 and over in a given year.
- More Americans suffer from depression than coronary heart disease, cancer, and HIV/AIDS.
- Depression is among the most treatable of psychiatric illnesses. Between 80 percent and 90 percent of people with depression respond positively to treatment, and almost all patients gain some relief from their symptoms. But first, depression has to be recognized.
Revive Vegas was started in 2005 by someone no different than you. We use the resources we have to help those that need some help. Charity is not about giving all you have, but giving what you can. Charity is a balance of life. If you over extend yourself, in time, you'll only regret it or feel that it's a job. When you give what you can, when you can, you allow the gift of giving to be at it's finest. Use us as a tool to give what you can, when you can.
Volunteer. Donate. Help.